Everyone loves a bargain but what’s the bottom line? Are cheap scalp micropigmentation deals worth it or not?
No matter what we are after in life, if we’re prepared to hunt around a little, we can always find what the heart desires at a knock-down price. But where there are price negotiations, generally speaking, there are also concessions to be made. So should we be looking to save on the purse strings when we are thinking about life-changing treatments? Should we not be saving the corner-cutting for less important purchases?
For anyone that’s traveled down the hair loss road, they will know that hair restoration is personal. There are so many psychological attachments to the condition and it can seriously impair self-esteem and confidence levels. For this very reason, it is crucial that you don’t fall into the dark side of this incredibly new and innovative industry. So how do you avoid this? And how exactly can you save money on your future treatment?
Avoiding Cheap Scalp Micropigmentation Deal Disasters
- If you look around you’ll see clinics advertising scalp micropigmentation deals as a one-off umbrella price. This is your first avoidance trap. It is impossible to provide costings for SMP without seeing the extent of hair loss in advance. They are bespoke treatments and can, therefore, only come with a bespoke price. A reputable and experienced clinic will not give out global costings.
- Is your chosen clinic offering a cheap SMP deal as they are insufficiently trained and wish to gain their experience and success through practicing on live patients? Given the lack of regulations in the industry, this does actually happen. Don’t hesitate to ask where your technician has trained and also, don’t hesitate to verify. Underqualified practitioners are cheap deals but not good deals.
- Ensure your technician is qualified in the actual treatment being administered. There are many closely compared procedures, such as permanent makeup, microblading, tattooing, etc. However, albeit the techniques employed are tantamount for administering, there are some hefty differences that can come with disastrous results.
When Cheap Scalp Micropigmentation Deals Are Good Deals
- This can happen. You can find cheap SMP deals that will work. But these usually go hand-in-hand with newly trained technicians who need to boost their portfolios. Often a practitioner who is straight out of an academy is a great choice owing to their training being fully fresh and up-to-date. Certainly not to be ruled out.
- And to finalize, not particularly a cheap SMP deal but certainly, one that will feel easier on the purse strings. Payment plans. Does your chosen clinic offer stage payments which will ease the burden? Always a great way to feel like you’ve got a deal.
If you are considering treatment and wish to discuss cheap scalp micropigmentation deals with us here at Trillium Ink then please don’t hesitate to reach out to us here today. Our clinic provides you with fully trained practitioners and we are always on hand to answer your questions.