An innovative and contemporary aesthetic treatment, SMP works by concealing the devastation hair loss brings. But how do you go about choosing the best scalp micropigmentation artist for your procedure?
Anyone who is planning to go under a practitioner’s needle should certainly exercise due diligence with their choice of clinic. Treatment is alarmingly quick and non-invasive, and yes, it is guaranteed to provide you with results. However, it is also a decision that is life-changing. SMP is incredibly visible and it is a treatment you’ll live with on a day to day basis. Get it right, and it is a fabulous hair restoration solution, but get it wrong and it is disastrous. So with so many clinics and technicians out there, how do you choose the best SMP artist for you?
The Ultimate Checklist for Choosing the Best SMP Artist
For anyone who has decided to receive treatment, there is a list of verifications that are advisable to adhere to. But what are they and where do you even begin to know what to ask? To make it simpler for you, we have outlined them here for you :
- Does the clinic and technician you are considering specialize in all hair loss conditions? It may well be that certain practitioners within a clinic are better at scar concealments than another, for example, or vice versa for alopecia. Ask to see previously completed works and verify they were carried out by the provider you wish to use. Tie in your technician choice with their specialist capacities.
- Find out from your clinic how long your chosen practitioner has been working in the scalp micropigmentation industry. If it is only a short period of time, it really is ok to ask where they trained. Academies are often very approachable if you wish to double-check the technician’s credentials.
- Verify how many scalp micropigmentation sessions your practitioner recommends in accordance with your treatment. An SMP professional will be able to give you a sensible estimate.
- Whilst you are discussing treatment times, ask about pigment ingredients and also the depth they will be implanting the said pigments during treatment. You can certainly expect a confident and conclusive response.
- Cost is another obvious question for a practitioner. And also to inquire if the price is capped. If you are going to find the finances difficult, check out if they offer payment plans and also note that any modifications or changes, midway through, will incur additional charges.
- And finally, always look around, do you feel comfortable in the surroundings of your chosen clinic, and do you feel confident and comfortable with the technician who will be working on your scalp?
If you are curious to learn more about SMP or are pondering over who is the best scalp micropigmentation artist for your own personal treatment, then why not call us and see if we can help you. With years of experience in the industry, we will endeavor to answer all the questions you might have.